The Hong Kong Knowledge Management Society is excited to be supporting KM Asia 2019. KM Asia, which will be held on the 9th and 10th April, will bring together top KM professionals to share experiences around meeting the new global ISO standard and discuss the powerful relationship between innovation and KM.
The event will also showcase case studies from the MIKE (Most Innovative Knowledge Enterprise) Awards, celebrating recent success stories from those who are leveraging innovation to supercharge their KM projects.
- Rupert Lescott, Knowledge Management Specialist, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
- Tas Tasgal, Trainer & Author
- Patrick Lambe, Partner, Straits Knowledge
- Les Hales, Managing Director, CIO Connect
- Hank Malik, Knowledge Management Programme Lead, Sultanate of Oman
- Paul Corney, Managing Partner, Knowledge et al
You can find out more and register for this event via the following link:
Look forward to seeing you on the 9th April.